Terms and Conditions
All products from Angelic Bridal are images of actual dresses and we do our best to reflect all details in images displayed on the site. We do not offer refunds for items on the basis the finished product is not 100% identical to the website product image. This may include slight colour variations due to dye batches and computer screen resolutions.
Angelic Bridal carefully quality controls each and every dress at our Chermside studio before it is shipped to you, however sample and sale gowns are sold in an “AS Is” condition
A refund will only be offered in cases of major faults, the existence of which will be determined at the discretion of our Quality Control Manager, after a thorough assessment of your item.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number, photos and a detailed explanation of the fault or issue within 7 days of receiving the item.
- If we cannot resolve your concern via email or telephone, we may require you to return the item to us so our Quality Control Manager can carefully assess the item upon return.
- To be eligible for a replacement, or refund, all items must be postmarked returned to our Chermside studio within 14 days of receipt.
- Angelic Bridal gowns are handmade, the embellishments are hand beaded on delicate fabrics and laces . For this reason, natural flaws in the fabrics and slight abnormalities in the laces, embellishments (including one or two beads loose or missing), or a slight inconsistency in the weave or colour of the fabrics will not be considered faulty by Angelic Bridal . These variations are consistent with the individuality of hand-made bridal gowns.
- If we have made a mistake, or the item is assessed as faulty by our Quality Control Manager, we will replace or repair your item and reimburse your return freight charges in AUD (only if a receipt is enclosed). Postage for your replacement item will not be charged.
- If, after inspection, the dress passes our quality control checks, you will not be offered any replacement, repair or refund and we will return the dress or accessory to you at your expense (including additional shipping charges, if applicable).
Our policy last 7-10 days. If 7-10 days have gone by since your purchase payment date unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and no signs of use.
We do not accept refunds on change of mind or incorrect choice of purchase ie. Colour, size, style ect but are happy to exchange at buyers’ expense.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Items must be sent back via registered post and tracking number emailed to email@example.com
Please ensure your unworn item is carefully packaged in its original packaging (as Angelic Bridal cannot accept responsibility for damaged in transit).
Please remember that, for exchanges, you will be responsible for the postage and on both the return and replacement item(s). Please allow 7-14 business days for the processing and shipment of your exchange.
Refunds are applicable to items which are considered faulty from manufacturing only
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds on change of mind or incorrect choice of purchase. We advise that you take your time when purchasing your order to ensure you have selected the correct style, colour and size of dress or dresses you wish to purchase.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check you bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We only exchange if your dress has been deemed a manufacturing fault. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at email@example.com with your information as well as the details of the dress and a copy of proof of purchase/receipt.
To return your product please ship to
1/731 Gympie Rd
Chermside 4032 QLD
Once you have placed your order with Angelic Bridal, the order will be processed within 24 hrs. Majority of our dresses are made to order other than on sale , therefore once your order has been placed and processed you are not able to later cancel the order, and your payment will not be refunded due to change of mind or the rise of unforeseen circumstances.
It is your responsibility to provide the correct information required to process your order.
Angelic Bridal reserve the right to cancel your order if the product has become unavailable, discontinued or no longer in production. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel your order if you have provided unauthorised credit card payments or if you have provided incomplete or invalid personal details required to fulfil your order. Angelic Bridal also reserve the right to change or alter any products featured on our website without any notice.
A few things to remember…
- To be eligible for an exchange or return, replacement or repair, all items must be returned in their original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed.
- All tags must remain in place and the items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Angelic Bridal reserves the right to refuse a repair, replacement or refund if you do not notify us of the fault or issue within 7 days of receipt, and/or do not return the item upon request to our Chermside studio within 14 days. This does not affect any statutory rights that may arise.
- Angelic Bridal cannot accept liability for the loss or damage of the returned goods during shipping.